Tunic/ Kurti in Poly Crepe is simple and classy with a contrast round neck and placket with titch button front. Neck is embellished with small crystal stones to add some bling to the simple A line cut. Sleeves are gathered with cuff and bottom is an asymmetrical cross. Back is plain. Pair with your choice of bottom and splash it up with colour, prints, style or texture.
Fabric is soft, light weight, breathable and easy to maintain. Suitable for all weather and body type. Perfect for day, work, evening, occasion, wear. Pair with a beautiful hijab contrasting in colour, print and texture or make it subtle and tonal. Choose from multiple options available at LA KASHA and add value to your closet. Affordable, modish wardrobe styling services for modest women.
We look forward to your visit and shop from a wide range of abayas, kaftans, hijabs, tunics, skirts, pants, shirts, tops, salwar kameez set and modest athleisure/ activewear. Our new arrival section is frequently updated with varieties, fresh ideas, latest trends and forecasts powered by consumer intelligence so our customers are only a click away from creating their individual fashion identities.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- We implement 4 C’s in every garment design and product- Colour, cut, comfort and couture.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchases.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.