Abaya Japanese kashibo jewel neck hand worked with chest gathers
Embroidery: Hand Embroidered
Abaya in Japanese kashibo jewel neck hand worked with chest gathers. Enriched with hand embroidery in gold zari, beads & sequin. Round neck, plain back & long sleeve in Japanese kashibo. Suitable for all body type and perfect for evening and occasion wear. The fabric is easy to maintain with minimal crease and provides full coverage. Hand embroideries add value to a minimalistic attire and your wardrobe. Modest fashion aids to your sustainable fashion needs and compliments every modest woman. Glide as you walk!
Hand made creations are soaked in love and skill. The makers use all their abilities to create a beautiful item that celebrates their craftsmanship, giving shape and finesse to their ideas. The value of these items are usually high as only the creator knows how to indulge wholeheartedly in every piece.
- Perfect for evening and occasion wear.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images. Actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.