Abaya with traditional Moroccan embroidery with a flare and belt fit
Fabric: Japanese Kashibo
Embroidery: Manual Machine Embroidered
Abaya made in Japanese Kashibo intricately hand machine embroidery in silk thread with Morocco motifs and tonal embroidery. Round neck with broad bottom. Loose fitting sleeves for comfort and fit easy to fold back if required. Tie up belt is for style and fit and optional as not attached to the garment. The wide bottom provides extra flare giving a princess feel to the abaya. Side pockets add to the utility. The fabric is light weight and comfortable. Suitable for all body type and work, day and evening wear. Back is plain. A wardrobe essential for lively occasions, celebration and togetherness also flaunt this as maternity wear. Mix and match colourful hijabs and scarves to add to the style.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.