Abaya in Japanese kashibo, beautifully handworked with manual machine in silk thread. The intricately embroidered floral motifs add colour and value to the abaya. Round neck and button down front provides comfort to wear specially for maternity and nursing moms. Sleeves have a cuff highlight. waist is accentuated with pleats to add style and fir. Suitable for all body type as light weight and comfortable fabric is a blessing. Belt is not attached, provided for fit but optional to use. Side pockets are functional. Perfect for day, work, evening wear.
Back is plain. A wardrobe essential for lively occasions, celebration and togetherness also flaunt this as maternity wear. Mix and match colourful hijabs and scarves to add to the style.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.