Tunic in denim with band collar and star embroidery highlight
- Standard length: 38″inches
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We promote a positive and healthy body image.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side
- Actual Colour may slightly vary due to the difference in computer screen monitor.
- Happy to customise lengths other the the variations available. Request personalisation at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart
The present day tunic is an amalgamation of history of fashion across civilisations culminating into a beautiful ethnic and traditional wear called tunic or Kurti. Blending the needs of modern modest customers. Referring to this fashion transformation as “fusion wear”. Make it appear traditional or glam it up with pants or skirts it still holds in place it’s modest appeal. Tunics are viewed as fashionable while matching the sensibilities of modest fashion.
Keeping the tradition, crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.
Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer
We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more
self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and
request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and
We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream”
Donations in good condition is better then dumping.