Abaya with intricate hand work on neck with a box pleat and belt in kashibo
Fabric: Poly Georgette
Embroidery: Manual Machine Embroidered
Moroccon motif hand embroidered dense neck boarder abaya in Japanese Kashibo fabric. The soft scoop neckline is intricately decorated with silk thread manual machine work. Simple straight sleeves with waist belt for better fit is optional to use. The box pleat adds to the styles appeal. The elegant A line fit is classic. Fabric is soft, light weight and the style suitable for all body types. Back is plain. A wardrobe essential for lively occasions, celebration and togetherness also flaunt this as maternity wear. Mix and match colourful hijabs and scarves to add to the style.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on the reverse side.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images. Actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.