Tunic in poly georgette, bodice tonal embroidered.
- Fabric-Poly Georgette
- Standard length: 38″inches
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We promote a positive and healthy body image.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side
- Actual Colour may slightly vary due to the difference in computer screen monitor.
- Happy to customise lengths other the the variations available. Request personalisation at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart
Tunic/ Kurti in poly georgette with bodice embroidery in tonal colours is manual machine handworked with silk thread in floral motifs. The embroidery is a complete highlight in this otherwise simple style with an asymmetrical bottom. The fall is beautiful and the fabric is a light weight poly georgette, soft on the skin. Suitable for all body types while providing complete coverage. Pair it with your choice of bottom to create a the look that compliments you. Best for day, work, maternity and evening wear.
Pants are not a part of this tunic. The bell sleeves and bottom add to the appeal. Back is plain and lining is attached.
* Wash instructions: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
* Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
* Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
* No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer
* We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
* We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more
self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and
request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and
* We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream”
* Donations in good condition is better then dumping.
The present day tunic is an amalgamation of history of fashion across civilisations culminating into a beautiful ethnic and traditional wear called tunic or Kurti. Blending the needs of modern modest customers. Referring to this fashion transformation as “fusion wear”. Make it appear traditional or glam it up with pants or skirts it still holds in place it’s modest appeal. Tunics are viewed as fashionable while matching the sensibilities of modest fashion.
Keeping the tradition, crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.
Each creation has a story beautifully mastered, rendered and a true gift of Art. Every style has a history closely associated with modest fashion through generations of changes and the paradox of keeping alive the modern modest. Tunics and Kurtis have been adopted globally and in all cultures as a suitable way of dressing and preserving the modesty of belief system through modest fashion transformation.
No two handmade items can ever be the same and there will always be an inherent variations. No duplicity gives the consumers the edge of proudly owning a hand made item as their very own and specially made for them. This strengthens the bond for hand made goods. Also these articles come from an area of joy and healthy work environment of no stress of mass production or time detail, being made immaculately.
The pride of the creator and the owner are entwined to make handmade much more valuable and irreplaceable. With every purchase the chain reaction of the creative community will spread far and wide mutually benefiting the buyers and the suppliers by bridging the gap with love, passion, commitment and support for rare art forms.
When buying a hand crafted item we are supporting the local economy, the local community and a real person. Each sale makes a huge difference in their lives. We are supporting a worthy cause. They are sustainable and environment friendly. Their uniqueness guarantees that no replicas can ever be made so each buyer has their own.
Keeping the crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.
Each creation has a story beautifully mastered, rendered and a true gift of Art.
We ♥️ Care