Poly Georgette embroidered Tunic
- Fabric-Poly Georgette
- Standard length: 38″inches
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We promote a positive and healthy body image.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side
- Actual Colour may slightly vary due to the difference in computer screen monitor.
- Happy to customise lengths other the the variations available. Request personalisation at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart
The present day tunic is an amalgamation of history of fashion across civilisations culminating into a beautiful ethnic and traditional wear called tunic or Kurti. Blending the needs of modern modest customers. Referring to this fashion transformation as “fusion wear”. Make it appear traditional or glam it up with pants or skirts it still holds in place it’s modest appeal. Tunics are viewed as fashionable while matching the sensibilities of modest fashion.
Keeping the tradition, crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.
Each creation has a story beautifully mastered, rendered and a true gift of Art. Every style has a history closely associated with modest fashion through generations of changes and the paradox of keeping alive the modern modest. Tunics and Kurtis have been adopted globally and in all cultures as a suitable way of dressing and preserving the modesty of belief system through modest fashion transformation.