Poly crepe embroidered V-neck A-line Tunic
- Fabric-Poly Crepe
- Standard length: 38″inches
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We promote a positive and healthy body image.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side
- Actual Colour may slightly vary due to the difference in computer screen monitor.
- Happy to customise lengths other the the variations available. Request personalisation at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart
Poly crepe tunic intricately manual machine worked on V- neck in Turkish motifs with manual machine embroidery in silk thread. Embroidery colours are rustic and vibrant. The silhouette is classic A-line with side slits. Long sleeves and plain back. The The fabric is soft and light weight suitable for all body types and perfect for day, work, evening and maternity wear. Modest and simple with a traditional twist specially for a quick fix dressing up and added with comfort and complete coverage.
The present day tunic is an amalgamation of history of fashion across civilisations culminating into a beautiful ethnic and traditional wear called tunic or Kurti. Blending the needs of modern modest customers. Referring to this fashion transformation as “fusion wear”. Make it appear traditional or glam it up with pants or skirts it still holds in place it’s modest appeal. Tunics are viewed as fashionable while matching the sensibilities of modest fashion.
Keeping the tradition, crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.