Tunic in Japanese kashibo in classic A line fit with embroidered front and cuff
Tunic in Japanese kashibo is classic A line fit with a round neck, long sleeves and a plain back. Side slit adds to the fit. Front and cuff are enriched with manual machine thread work in intricate motifs. Contrasting embroidery adds a touch of tradition and value to this simple style. Adorn it with style and mix and match with your choice of bottom pants, palazzo or skirt to compliment this tunic.
Fabric is soft, light weight, breathable and easy to maintain. Suitable for all weather and body type. Perfect for day, work, evening, occasion, wear. Pair with a beautiful hijab contrasting in colour, print and texture or make it subtle and tonal. Choose from multiple options available at LA KASHA and add value to your closet. Affordable, modish wardrobe styling services for modest women.
We look forward to your visit and shop from a wide range of abayas, kaftans, hijabs, tunics, skirts, pants, shirts, tops, salwar kameez set and modest athleisure/ activewear. Our new arrival section is frequently updated with varieties, fresh ideas, latest trends and forecasts powered by consumer intelligence so our customers are only a click away from creating their individual fashion identities.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- We implement 4 C’s in every garment design and product- Colour, cut, comfort and couture.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchases.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.
No two handmade items can ever be the same and there will always be an inherent variations. No duplicity gives the consumers the edge of proudly owning a hand made item as their very own and specially made for them. This strengthens the bond for hand made goods. Also these articles come from an area of joy and healthy work environment of no stress of mass production or time detail, being made immaculately.
The pride of the creator and the owner are entwined to make handmade much more valuable and irreplaceable. With every purchase the chain reaction of the creative community will spread far and wide mutually benefiting the buyers and the suppliers by bridging the gap with love, passion, commitment and support for rare art forms.
When buying a hand crafted item we are supporting the local economy, the local community and a real person. Each sale makes a huge difference in their lives. We are supporting a worthy cause. They are sustainable and environment friendly. Their uniqueness guarantees that no replicas can ever be made so each buyer has their own.
Keeping the crafts and rare art forms alive to live through generations and providing livelihood is also a conscious choice.
Each creation has a story beautifully mastered, rendered and a true gift of Art.
We ♥️ Care