Kaftan Abaya in Poly crepe, intricately embroidered in traditional Parsi Gara work on broad cuff boarder with silk thread and vivid colours. Flamboyant sleeves and the cascading fall of the fabric simply enhances its modest fashionability. Back is plain. Mix and match hijabs from the multiple colour splash of the embroidery floral motifs. Perfect for all body type and suitable for occasion, evening, wedding and maternity wear. Fabric is light weight with a beautiful fall.
Intricate motifs and vivid colour schemes carefully worked over the fabric to create a bouquet on textile define a signature Parsi Gara embroidery. Parsi Gara is known for its exquisite, intricate work. Parsi traders, who used to trade with China, introduced Gara in India. The traditional Chinese Garas had embroidered borders on all four sides and hence were very heavy to wear. An interesting aspect of the design is that the craftsman who specialises in a particular motif self draws the motif to maintain uniformity and specialisation. Presently the embroidery has added more technique, vivid colours and motifs but continues to be articulate and a true genius of the artisans skill & patience. Introducing this beautiful art form to modest clothing and enhancing its rich cultural value. Modest fashion is a rich amalgamation of heritage and sustainability.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.