Women’s abaya in Japanese Kashibo fabric inspired by Turkish embroidery. Simple A line cut, long sleeves, round neck and plain back. The traditional manual machine silk thread work enhances the appeal of the abaya by adding value to its classic cut. The embroidery colours and motifs are subtle and uplift this style instantly.
We look forward to your visit and shop from a wide range of abayas, kaftans, hijabs, tunics, skirts, pants, shirts, tops, salwar kameez set and modest athleisure/ activewear. Our new arrival section is frequently updated with varieties, fresh ideas, latest trends and forecasts.
* Fabric is soft, light weight, breathable and easy to maintain. Suitable for all weather and body type. Perfect for evening, occasion, nursing and maternity wear. Pair with a beautiful hijab contrasting in colour, print and texture or make it subtle and tonal. Choose from multiple options available at LA KASHA and add value to your closet. Affordable, modish wardrobe styling services for modest women.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- We implement 4 C’s in every garment design and product- Colour, cut, comfort and couture.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchases.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.