Abaya hand worked in Japanese kashibo fabric. Chinese collar and back concealed zipper opening, long sleeves, plain black and an A line cut accentuated with one side front pleated highlights with hand worked intricate antique zari embroidered leaf motives. The style is flowing and elegant with a value addition of hand embroidery. The fabric is light weight and soft, suitable for all body types. Perfect for evening and celebration wear. Adorn with pride!
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.