Kaftan tunic with intricate handwork and asymmetrical bottom in crepe
- Fabric-Poly Crepe
- Standard length: 38″inches
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- We promote a positive and healthy body image.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on reverse side
- Actual Colour may slightly vary due to the difference in computer screen monitor.
- Happy to customise lengths other the the variations available. Request personalisation at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart
Kaftan in crepe fabric is a loose fit with half sleeves and asymmetrical bottom. Flowing and comfortable adding the classic appeal. Kaftans are the best way to quick dress classy, look fabulous and cover flaws. They are suitable for all body types. The fabric crepe is light weight, easy to maintain and breathable with a beautiful fall. Back is plain.
The moroccon motif hand embroidery is simply breathtaking and intricately rendered in earthy hues and tones. The handwork spikes the otherwise simplicity of this kaftan in a manner so subtle that you can pair it with any bottom of your choice and not take away the highlight of this kaftan. Hand embroideries add value and attention to any garment and make them specially yours as no repeats can ever be same.
Perfect for day, evening and maternity wear.
* Pants are not a part of this garment.
*Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
*Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
*No filter used for images actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer
*We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
*We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more
self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and
request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and
*We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream”
*Donations in good condition is better then dumping.