Abaya Japanese Kashibo bell sleeve hand embroidered celebration
Fabric: Japanese Koshibo
Embroidery: Hand Embroidered
Occasion wear abaya in Japanese kashibo fabric is simple yet classic with a touch of intricate handwork on the sleeves to add value to this garment. The fabric is good quality and easy to maintain. The abaya is a classic cut with a pinch of pleat on the waist for flare and fit. Suitable for all body type and perfect for evening and maternity wear. Modest with a touch of traditional hand embroideries is forever exclusive and so is the woman draped in it.
- Wash Care: Hand wash and normal dry. Iron on the reverse side.
- Perfect for evening and maternity wear.
- Multiple sizes available at no additional cost.
- Refer to our size chart to select the right size.
- No filter used for images. Actual colours may slightly vary due to colour variability in computer screen monitor.
- We promote a healthy and positive body image and encourage our customers to support it.
- We encourage traditional art forms and promote young artisans to make them more self reliant while safe guarding their self esteem by learning additional skills for growth and request our customers to give more power to this noble cause through comments, reviews and purchase.
- We make conscious choices and believe “Never refuse to reuse” through our “Green Dream” initiative.
- Donations in good condition is better then dumping.